We want your photographs!
***Deadline for entries has now passed***
Last year we asked you to enter your photos for consideration for our 2022 calendar and we were overwhelmed with the response! So we’ve decided to once again ask you for your favourite animal and pet photos for our 2023 calendar.
As with last year we’ll select a shortlist for a public vote and the winning 12 will be the stars of the 2023 Kilkenny SPCA Calendar. The winner’s photos will be featured in our calendar for 2022 and each winner will get a copy of the calendar featuring their photo.
To enter: Entries are now closed. We’ll have the public vote on the shortlist soon!
- Minimum 300dpi
- Minimum 800kb in file size
- Please supply landscape photos only as they best suit the layout of calendar i.e. not square or portrait shape
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of this Competition is Kilkenny Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Co. Kilkenny (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition will commence on the 19th June 2022 and will run up until 23.59.59 on the closing date of the 1oth July 2022.
3. Entry into the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
4. Entry into the Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and the Competition at any time.
6. Entrants should include their own name and telephone number.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them, it is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photographs they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to the promoter to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
10. The winning photopgraphs will be selected from a shortlist of finalists via a popularity contest.
11. The winner will have 28 days to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time limit, it will be deemed to have been forfeited.
12. The prizes for this competition are:
• 1st Place – Photo to feature on the cover of the calendar and will receive a copy of the calendar
• Remaining 11 winners – Receive a copy of the calendar
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there will be no substitute.
13. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email or telephone.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Any person considered by the Promoter to be in disregard of these terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason at its sole discretion.
16. The entrants’ personal data will only be held for the purpose of the Competition and will not be used for any other purpose without their prior permission. By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition or availing of the prize and they do so fully at their own risk.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
18. All enquiries relating to this Competition can be made for one month after the close of this Competition by emailing email@example.com