Our commitment to you
As well as helping animals in need and promoting animal welfare, we have important obligations to our supporters. In return for your commitment to our work we make this commitment to you:
We promise to:
- Provide information about our work
- Ensure confidentiality and provide you with a choice as to whether you wish to receive further information from us
- Provide you with information on how the Kilkenny SPCA raises funds and how we use those funds
- Be accountable and transparent
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about how Kilkenny SPCA operates.
- Comply with the Charities Regulatory Authority’s mandatory Governance Code and all other relevant legislation
Board of Trustees
The Kilkenny SPCA board of directors includes a diverse group of talented and passionate individuals with the goal of promoting animal welfare through education. LINK:
- Current members are Noel / Ciara / John / Aislinn / Lucie and Gill (please remove anyone else).
- New bio’s to follow for Lucie and Aislinn
Charities Regulatory Authority
The Kilkenny SPCA is registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority (CRA) Registered Charity Number 20004545.
We are committed to
- delivering a high quality service
- to respect our volunteers, staff team and our members.
- to work transparently with members of the public, our donors and stakeholders.
If at any stage you feel our standards have not been adhered to, we welcome feedback or complaints.
Our complaints policy is LINK.
I have the last four years Annual Report in PDF’s LINK
Kilkenny SPCA acknowledges the annual funding received from the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM).
Kilkenny SPCA acknowledge with gratitude donations received from the public.
The Board of the Kilkenny SPCA is committed to the principles of good governance and believes in openness, transparency and accountability. We are compliant with the CRA’s Governance Code.
Memorandum and Articles
Please find here a copy of our Memorandum and Articles of Association. LINK